The Fakenham Town FC Clubhouse is a flexible private hire venue available throughout the year.
If your requirements are to hire the venue for a meeting, use our private bar for a party or
hold a fully catered celebration event with a capacity of 75 people, we can provide and cater
for you at the Fakenham Town FC Clubhouse.
1. Morning Session 09.00am – 13.00pm £30*
2. Afternoon Session 13.00pm – 17.00pm £30*
3. All Day Hire 09.00am – 17.00pm £60*
4. Evening Hire 7.00pm – 11pm £150 **
Use of Kitchen £20.00
*Light Refreshments available for £2 per head
**Includes bar staff for 4 hours
Bookings by non FTFC Members
1. A £50 returnable damages deposit is required with any booking together with the normal
booking deposit. The damages deposit will be returned on the condition that no damage or
breakages have occurred.
Bookings by FTFC Members
1. A deposit is required with the booking. The applicant will be liable for any damage or
2. All club members are responsible for their own actions and for the actions of all
guests at the event.
50% deposit to confirm booking. Balance due seven days before the Event.
A formal invoice will be issued after the Event.
Catering bills to be settled direct with Caterer. Bar bills to be settled on the day.
The Club accepts payment by Cash or Cheque made payable to Fakenham Town FC.
Note: that although cleaning is included in these prices we reserve the right to charge for
additional cleaning if the Clubhouse is not left “as found.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Receipt by FTFC of a completed booking form does not signify acceptance of booking.
The club reserves the right to refuse a booking.
2. The club reserves the right to alter or cancel a booking if necessary.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, bookings are for single events or functions only; if a series of
bookings is required, the conditions pertaining to those bookings will be subject to negotiation.
4. A booking will be deemed to be commercial in nature if the Organiser makes a charge of
any kind for attendance or admission.
5. To qualify for membership hire rates, a club member must be a full member; associate members
pay the same hire rates as non-members.
Use of the Clubhouse
1. SECURITY: If no FTFC official or bar person is present, all doors and windows must be locked
when vacating the Clubhouse and any keys issued must be returned before deposit is returned.
2. CLEANLINESS: The Clubhouse must be left clean and tidy after use and any rubbish removed.
3. PREPARATION: Preparation for the event must be carried out on the same day as the event
unless agreed otherwise.
4. FOOD AND DRINK: No food or drink may be consumed in the Clubhouse other than purchased
from the bar or prepared in the kitchen by an authorised person.
Use of the Kitchen
1. BOOKING FEE: The booking fee includes any time that the kitchen is used to prepare,
serve food, clean equipment used and tidy up.
2. FOOD PREPARATION: Food may not be prepared or cooked in the club kitchen for consumption elsewhere.
a) Use of the kitchen for food preparation necessitates that the caterer holds a recognised
Certificate of Food Hygiene.
b) All club crockery, cutlery, chopping boards and pans must be cleaned after use.
c) Kitchen equipment and surfaces must be cleaned after use.
d) The kitchen floor must be mopped before leaving.
Use of the Bar
1. BAR ACCESS: Only FTFC bar staff or authorised club members are permitted behind the bar.
2. REFUSAL OF SERVICE: The bar staff are authorised to not serve any person who is acting
in an unruly manner.
3. LICENCE CONDITIONS: Non-members are required to obtain a special events licence from
North Norfolk District Council for the bar if required. Application forms are available.
4. TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP: As an alternative to obtaining a special events licence from NNDC,
persons hiring the clubhouse may apply for temporary membership at least 7 days prior to the event.